PGA REACH Philadelphia is committed to building and maintaining strong relationships with local communities and organizational partners. To achieve this, we provide focused financial and in-kind support for non-profit and community organizations who align with our mission and areas of focus. All grant inquiries and applications for funding are reviewed and selected based on merit and need.
While we recognize there are a number of organizations worthy of support, we have budget limitations which require our grant contributions to focus on those that best align with our core mission and have the highest potential for success. Before submitting a request for a contribution, please review the criteria, focus areas, and types of organizations PGA REACH Philadelphia supports.
- 501(c)(3) Charities only are eligible to receive grant contributions
- Clear and substantive fit within one or more of our areas of focus
- Organizations or programs where the PGA REACH Philadelphia’s resources have the potential for significant impact, which typically include small to mid-size organizations/programs that are poised for growth in local communities
- Existing or potential for strong organizational leadership and growth model that can contribute to solutions to issues addressed by our focus areas
Our Focus & Impact
Applications / Giving Cycle
PGA REACH Philadelphia has a designated timeframe for grant-making during the calendar year. Our application and selection process runs from January through May each year. We accept applications through Letters of Inquiry submitted by organizations related to our areas of focus and funding priorities. Charitable organizations may be requested to submit further information if needed. To submit a Letter of Inquiry please refer to the guideline information listed below.
Letter of Inquiry must include the following:
- Summary of organizations mission and general request for support;
- Geographic area(s) served;
- Project goals, including number of individuals served;
- The requested grant amount;
- Statement of previous support provided from PGA REACH Philadelphia, if applicable;
To submit a Letter of Inquiry, please complete the online form:
Mail your Letter of Inquiry to our PGA REACH Philadelphia office at:
PGA REACH Philadelphia
1009 Penllyn Pike
Lower Gwynedd, PA 19002