PGA REACH Philadelphia offers scholarship opportunities for individuals from diverse backgrounds to participate on the Philadelphia PGA Junior Tour circuit for kids ages 18 and under. The tour also hosts four major championships throughout the season, including nationally ranked events that provide exposure for youth golfers looking to play competitively.
With opportunities to learn, grow, and compete many tour members graduate to play at the college level and beyond. The Philadelphia PGA Junior Tour is proud to help in developing social skills, self-esteem, and inspire youth in our community by providing scholarships to individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Who May Apply:
· Females – Any female is eligible to apply regardless of their financial background/situation.
· Marginalized populations – Includes individuals and communities that experience discrimination and exclusion based on social, political and economic means or background/status.
· Any individuals (male or female) of any race/ethnicity in need of financial assistance that meet the need-based requirements listed in application below.
- Annual Membership Dues
- Mentor Program – PGA Professionals are assigned as a role model and coach to each scholarship recipient
- Tournament Event Fees
Covers individuals member dues up to 7 tournaments each year until applicant turns 18 years old and is no longer eligible
Application Requirement Guidelines:
Submit the following together when applying for Philadelphia PGA Junior Tour Diversity Scholarship:
- Complete application form (Click Here)
- Birth certificate or form of identification
- One letter of recommendation from coach, mentor or teacher (optional)
- Essay (requirements on application form)